Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thoughts to ponder as I wrestle with this...

Do your relationships control you,
or does Christ control your relationships?
God wants to be the most important thing in your life. Sadly, many Christians let the opinions of other people control their own decisions, altering what they consider to be important.
Proverbs 29:25 says, Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

Your relationships with the people you're around could be a snare to you if let them control you.

However, if Christ is more important to you than any relationship, then he will control your relationships, guiding you into right, godly ones. Make Christ first place in your heart, and he will control and direct your relationships.

3 comments:

  1. Needed to hear this today! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well stated, Love Ya Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really like to write a little reflection on this,,, go deeper as to why I posted this in the first place but I just don't feel up to it right now. Actually, I don't know what this scripture and post is telling me to do with my situation!??! So, I will pray about it until I hear Him answer me!

    ReplyDelete