Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TWO MORE snow days!

What? Are you kidding me? We just got another storm, exactly a week after the last one... Only this one wasn't quite as bad. Lucky us,,, we only had two snow days, stuck in the house! I have been sick again so it was nice to get two "free" sick days,,, since I am out of sick days! I have spent a lot of time in the Word, working on my Harvest Crusade Impact class materials. I looked up and studied lots of scripture to rebuttal objections and excuses of non-Christians! I thought this would be so easy, since I once was that non-christian who didn't understand and had stupid excuses. However, I don't know how to explain the biggest thing,,, FAITH--- "believing without seeing!" I am praying for God to give me the words and prepare me for being a Decision Follow-up Worker! This is a huge step for me,,, to commit to do this! I know it is God, stretching me and growing me and showing me, I am NOT a "baby" christian anymore!

Prayer works for dieting too!! I need to take my own words of advice here!
BECAUSE, I have done a great job in the last nine days of blowing my healthy eating! Being stuck in the house, being sick and PMS does NOT work for my diet!

The boys had fun playing and watching movies yesterday after we got back from the eye Dr. Here's the new news,, my poor little Jett has to get glasses! They said he has a bad astigmatism and he is starting to get a lazy (left) eye! The Dr. showed me what he sees and it is worse than my eyes (without my contacts)! So, he gets his glasses next week! I pray that they help him and he can keep from breaking or losing them!

Today, Oakley and I stayed home all day. We gave Sadie a bath and loved on her (on the couch) all day! Poor old doggie! Then we put together more puzzles, played games, and watched Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium!!! I love that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment