Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Fast and Furious Visiting Escapade

Cory left for MT Wednesday night. The boys and I did not have school on Friday so we took off for "G town." I got in touch with several of our ol' buddies to warn them we were coming. I am happy to say, that amazingly we saw eleven familes in about twenty-four hours and I only missed getting to see one friend who I really wanted to see!!! (I promise, next time we will come see you first Pam! )
After visiting my very busy, best-friend, Jill and her family we headed to the motel, where four families stopped by to visit and swim! It looked like a boys birthday party,,, as there were about eight boys swimming for three hours! We ordered pizza and just had a great time! Jane, our old babysitter and her husband came to visit and brought us water-wings and beach balls! We ordered pizza and just had a great time! Jett and Oakley thought it was the best night ever! As the boys were getting ready for bed they agreed I should get the "nicest mom" title! (But you know I lost the title the next day when I required them to follow directions on first request. HAHA!!!)




CHECK IT OUT! Here are the boys zonked out after three hours of hard swimming!
They were tuckered out, that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had such a wonderful time! They look pretty zonked!

    ReplyDelete