Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Praise God!!!

Great news! GOD passed my Praxis test! Yes, I do think God had His hand in it! He is showing me that He has me just where He wants me! AND some more great news is, everything is in-line to start my application process for a 5 year teaching certification for the state of South Dakota! And the even better news is that my certificate will be the same as I had in WY,,, I will be certified to teach Special Education K-12 and regular Ed. K-8! This makes me very employable and covers what I am teaching right now! I just feel SSSOOOO BLESSED!
Remember I said I literally prayed to God throughout the whole test. On each one that I didn't know I asked God to lead my pencil to the right "bubble." The test results were broken down and it showed that I passed 16-18 more than I thought on the Science and Social Studies sections. I think it was about 18 times I had to stop and pray to God because I really didn't know which one to pick. I don't think it is a coincidence I just think I wasn't alone!

Here is another lesson I learned,,, I had TRUE faith in Christ that he would carry me through it even if I didn't pass this time. I was prepared to study and retake this test, if I needed to... I was prepared to pass the PRAXIS test and God's test! God is pleased that I put all my trust in Him, which is hard for me sometimes! I hear God saying, "Well done, Good and Faithful Stacey" and I am sure more responsibilities are coming, with being able to teach these troubled kids again next year!

THANK YOU LORD GOD, for showing me YOU can do BIG THINGS with lil' ol' ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! In more ways that I can express! You are the strongest person I know!
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete