Sunday, June 7, 2009

HUM,,, Goals!Summer plans??? GOAL UPDATE!

I think I should focus on selling my camper! DONE! CAMPER IS SOLD! YES! THANK YOU LORD!

I should get outside and put some sweat labor into my "yard" HAVEN'T DONE THAT YET!
I should brainstorm something NICE for my neighbors,,, specially the girls who always babysit for me, even last minute. The girls are a Godsend! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET,,, I NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING COOL!
I should get my curriculum map done at work and speaking of *important things* I need to get my horse trailer licenced! I DECIDED THE CURR. MAP ISN'T REALLY A BIG DEAL,,, WHOOPIE! AND I DIDN'T GET MY TRAILER LICENCED YET BUT WILL!!!

I should buy hog panels, build some little pens and get a pygmy goat! (Maybe Jett can show her in 4-H!) and someday I want chickens, ducks and maybe a rabbit or two! I CALLED THE 4-H LADY AND SHE SAID JETT CAN'T SHOW ANIMALS UNTIL HE IS 9,,, DUE TO HIS JAN. BDAY, SO WE WILL HOLD OFF ON 4-H ANIMALS FOR NOW.

I should have a scrapbooking "girls night!" ASAP! STILL NEED TO DO THIS! ASAP!

I should go to Ft Collins to visit the Frenchies! ASAP! BINGO! WE ARE HERE, RIGHT NOW, AS I TYPE THIS POST! CHECK OUT PICTURES ON MY FACEBOOK!

I should take my boys and husband to Yellowstone National Park in June! IT IS PLANNED AND RESERVATIONS ARE MADE! WE ARE LEAVING THE 21ST, FATHER'S DAY!

I should do something special for my husband when he gets home from MT (late anniversary thing!)
OR WHEN I GET HOME FROM CO,,, AH, WHAT CAN I DO? ANY IDEAS?

I should finish Blue Like Jazz and give it back to Wendy! I FINISHED IT! BUT KEEP FORGETTING TO GIVE WENDY HER BOOK!


I should go to Sheridan to visit Amy ASAP! I DID!!! MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! IT WAS A QUICKIE BUT I GOT TO SEE AMY! NEED TO GO BACK SOMETIME AND PRAY SHE WILL COME SEE US!


I should work at one of the Rec Centers this summer to get paid to workout!
I'M NOT TO SURE ABOUT THIS ONE, BUT I COULD APPLY TO TEACH CLASSES IF I REALLY WANTED TO! (my post below might insinuate I need to teach spinning classes!)

additional goals and thoughts for this summer as of June 7th:

work out every week day,,, at home or at a gym.... ah, good luck with this one, specially when I'm out of town!
and stick with spinning, take it to a whole-nother level,,, maybe get get spinning shoes or a REAL bike, ah that's scary!

get caught up and stay caught up on my daily new testament readings

finish my 'Praying WIFE Book'

and I am sure there are more,,, let me think!



No comments:

Post a Comment