Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!


AHHH!!! BIRTHDAY FUN!!!

Cory turned 33 yesterday! AND Wow, what kind of birthday cake is that, you may ask!
....
....
....
....

This is a Protein Pancake with yummy (unhealthy frosting.)
Will he eat it???
....
....
....
....
He actually seemed to enjoy it for a fun treat as he got ready to go out to supper!
Cory and I got away to have a late supper with his friend, Justen, at the Chophouse in Spearfish! It was super yummy and fun to get out although we were pretty tired when we got home!

So,,, Here is Cory's "fun" sorta- gag gift! I couldn't resist and can't wait to see him in these Superman undies!!! He's MY SUPERMAN!!!

Posted by Picasa
Here he is concentrating on his card I got him!
I thought it was a pretty neat card because
it talked about how God picked us out for each other!
And... how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband!

So true, so true!!!


Ok, now this may sound like I am buttering him up since he does read my blog sometimes but seriously,,, I think he is the most handsome man in the world and no one compares to him!

I LOVE YOU CORY!

3 comments:

  1. yep, ya picked a winner with him...and he got a pretty sweet deal with you too...!!!!!! love ya both

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY birthday Corey....Was this a no shirt occassion? just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your mom! :)

    Love those panties Cory! Oops, I mean Undies! lol Those rock!

    Hope you had a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete