Sunday, July 31, 2011

Is life about reducing cellulite?

When Jillian Michaels was asked what do you like least,
Here is what she had to say:


"My ass! I hate it! There's cellulite on it, and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of it. The reality is that it's connective tissue. I can starve and my boobs will go and my face will get gaunt, but I will still have cellulite. It's not so much about aesthetics for me these days. Instead, I think a lot more about the mark I'm going to make on the world than about the back of my ass."- Jillian Michaels

Wow,,, I can so relate! Poor woman! I guess it's just normal! I'm working on being happy with my cellulite ass and all of me!  I've worked hard transforming my body after the third baby and this is as perfect as it's going to get!
So, I tell myself,,, Keep working hard and enjoy life but remember life is more than reducing cellulite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment